White Dove Motor Group
Sales: +44 (0)843 320 1794
Aftersales: +44 (0)843 320 1795
Fax: +44 (0)2920 642 996
Join Our Team
Our continued success has been built on the delivery of complete customer satisfaction and this is only possible if employee satisfaction also exists.
So whilst we offer competitive levels of pay and other benefits for our employees, we are equally committed to providing a happy and efficient working environment through continuous investment in our staff, premises and equipment.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Vehicle Technician (Ref: 0018)
A position has arisen for a fully qualified and experienced motor vehicle technician to work within our Dealership based in in Cardiff.
Required to diagnose problems, service , undertake general repairs and meet deadlines. You will posses NVQ Level 3 or 4. Must be reliable and able to work efficiently on your own or as part of a team. You will have a strong belief in First time Fix!
Salary will depend on your experience
Sales Executive (Ref: 0016)
Salary: £O.T.E. £35K PLus
Job Type: Permanent
Apply Before: 31/07/2013
This position offers excellent terms and benefits including: - good basic salary and commission structure, company car, 22 + 8 days annual holiday.
This is an exciting opportunity to sell quality vehicles and associated products within a highly motivated and structured
- To achieve personal car
salestargets, profit targets and activity levels as defined in the job description.
- To achieve all the key performance standards contained within the job description.
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the Company.
- The Person:
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
- Have an outstanding record of
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis.
- Be able to work within a defined
- Have good administration skills.
- Have an understanding of database management.
Apply for this job now
If none of the above vacancies match your skills, you can still register your details with us. If a suitable vacancy arises, we can then contact you.
Register via email: email@example.com or in writing to:
HR Department, White Dove Motor Group,
Hadfield Road, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF11 8WD.