White Dove Motor Group
Sales: +44 (0)843 320 1794
Aftersales: +44 (0)843 320 1795
Fax: +44 (0)2920 642 996
Join Our Team
Our continued success has been built on the delivery of complete customer satisfaction and this is only possible if employee satisfaction also exists.
So whilst we offer competitive levels of pay and other benefits for our employees, we are equally committed to providing a happy and efficient working environment through continuous investment in our staff, premises and equipment.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Compliance Administrator (Ref: 0020)
We hold the Skoda and SEAT Motor Dealerships in Cardiff and we require an Administrator to monitor and ensure that we are compliant with all the requirements of the Franchises, providing detailed analysis to Senior Management.
The position also entails that our own processes and standards are regularly audited and reported.
Other duties will include Health & Safety , Staff Contracts of Employment and other matters relating to Staff Requirements, goodwill etc.
Hours Mon - Fri 10am - 3pm,
(Must be flexible) Salary is Competitive To Be Agreed
Digital Marketing Executive (Ref: 0019)
Mon – Fri 8.30 – 6.00pm
22 Days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
Basic Salary £20,000 + Commission - OTE = £30k ++
Overall management of the Company’s on-line presence including the products & services we retail.
The role will include the Key functions & responsibility of
· Vehicle Photography & Cataloguing
· Digital Advert Content
Tweaking of Key Features of Digital Adverts (Attention Grabbers)
· Data Feed uploading
· Price Comparison “v” competitors
· Data Purging
· SEO on Web Sites (Google Search)
· Analytics of Web activity
· Management of Web Site Content
· Management of On-Line Sales Enquiries
· Management of Company’s Social Media sites
Typical responsibilities include:
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns
- Writing marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websi;tes
- Enabling search engine optimisation
- Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing weekly reports
- Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective promotional material
- Creating and maintaining social networking channels
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns
- Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
- Ideal candidates for the job will be highly up-to-date with advances in web technology and will know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns. You will need to know how to use technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and you will know what makes a product innovative in the digital world. You will also need to know how to communicate the key features of a digital product to customers and colleagues who are not as technically literate.
The Digital Marketing Executive will need to:
- Be able to promote and enhance the imagery of vehicles that we have for sale
- Understand the products and services that we retail
- Think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing
- Understand what makes a good online marketing campaign
Even though a technical background is not essential, it will help if you understand how a website or other digital product technically works. The more understanding you have of what you are trying to promote, the better you will promote it. Technical skills also help from a communication point of view, as you can demonstrate marketing requirements to software developers and designers using more detailed concepts and visualisations.
Therefore the following skills are desirable in the role of digital marketing:
- Graphic design
- Video / Still Photo editing
- Web development
Vehicle Technician (Ref: 0018)
A position has arisen for a fully qualified and experienced motor vehicle technician to work within our Dealership based in in Cardiff.
Required to diagnose problems, service , undertake general repairs and meet deadlines. You will posses NVQ Level 3 or 4. Must be reliable and able to work efficiently on your own or as part of a team. You will have a strong belief in First time Fix!
Salary will depend on your experience
Sales Executive (Ref: 0016)
Salary: £O.T.E. £35K PLus
Job Type: Permanent
Apply Before: 31/07/2013
This position offers excellent terms and benefits including: - good basic salary and commission structure, company car, 22 + 8 days annual holiday.
This is an exciting opportunity to sell quality vehicles and associated products within a highly motivated and structured
- To achieve personal car
salestargets, profit targets and activity levels as defined in the job description.
- To achieve all the key performance standards contained within the job description.
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the Company.
- The Person:
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
- Have an outstanding record of
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis.
- Be able to work within a defined
- Have good administration skills.
- Have an understanding of database management.
Apply for this job now
If none of the above vacancies match your skills, you can still register your details with us. If a suitable vacancy arises, we can then contact you.
Register via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
HR Department, White Dove Motor Group,
Hadfield Road, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF11 8WD.